This role is working for the largest distributor of Pre Pay Sim Cards in the UK. They are part of a PLC group that is the only true global consumer technology online retailer operating 60 websites in 16 different languages across the world.
Our client provides a fast-paced working environment. Long-term, there are excellent prospects for the right individual - particularly one who is resourceful and willing to adapt quickly and energetically to changes within and beyond the business.
The Marketing Executive will report directly to the Director of Sales and will work closely with the Networks, Sales teams and channel partners.
Marketing Executive - Key Responsibilities
- Working alongside the Director of Sales in devising and implementing co-funded / branded marketing activities with networks partners across all channels.
- Creation, development, implementation and project management of sales promotions and marketing campaigns through all channels including Wholesale, Multiple Retail, Direct Sales and Vending.
- Copy writing and management of advertising and direct marketing campaigns
- Working with the sales teams to develop in-store display, packaging and merchandising solutions.
- General marketing support, for xxx, and other Group companies, as and when required.
- Exceptional understanding of the principles of marketing and primary techniques, backed with an interest in emerging techniques and trends.
- A relevant marketing qualification and/or significant experience within a high profile marketing environment.
- Employment in a similar role.
- Some graphics knowledge/ability/experience would be an advantage.
- A good understanding of the mobile industry, its key players and technologies and future trends, will be an advantage.
If you have the experience required then please do not hesitate to contact Simon Hodges at TelStaff Recruitment & Training on 01293 459722 or email@example.com